About Me

My photo
I'm a baby boomer, empty nester, nature loving, can't wait for the weekend, kinda girl.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Two Days in a Row?

This is shocking.  I am doing a blog entry two days in a row.  I guess I just feel like talking to myself. 

I have gotten another head cold, throat sore, thingy going on and hate it.  I have my 6 month checkup with Dr. Z on Friday and really would like not to be sick.  I have been working out every day doing Insanity 5 to 6 days, and then the day of rest I have been getting in some time on the treadmill which is just not as hard a the video workout but still moving my body.  I feel so much better both physically and mentally.  I also have a sense of accomplishment.  I am happy I can just exercise this hard with the continued issues I will probably always have.

I have an appointment with Dr. Logan later this month but he will just tell me how wonderful everything looks - and it does - which is why it is so hard to explain how it feels.  I don't have any bulging like a hernia, no open sores, everything has healed well and I have suck in my abs like anyone else.  I am building my other set of abdominal muscles to compensate for the the loss and other than doing a full sit up I think i am functioning pretty close to normal - whatever that is. 

I have been letting my hair grow and that has been an adventure.  It just does not grow fast (never has) but I like having something to change up.  The short hard was really easy but the same after awhile.  I always get bored with my hair really fast.  With the warmer weather coming the humidity will be back in the air and I can curl my hair a little more. 

Well, I see it is now 7:00 a.m. so time for me to pack up and head out the door to Centreville.  Have two meetings back to back this morning and then some open time to catch up on the list of to do's that I have.  EDM is coming and I have no sense if we are at all ready.

See you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment