About Me

My photo
I'm a baby boomer, empty nester, nature loving, can't wait for the weekend, kinda girl.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Things Can Change in the Blink of an Eye

So, with the wonders of electronic technology the world of medicine is ever changing.  I had my annual exam the end of August, had a bone density last week and just a minute ago checked my electronic test results.  Yep, I have a message as of 12:31 a.m. to contact the office regarding my test results.  Usually I get the message your test results are normal - see you next year.  So, I will call the doctor tomorrow since it is Sunday, and see what is up.  I can only think - here we go again.  This is just another example of how the cure might get you if the disease does not.  The Tamoxifen that I take every day increases the risk of other cancer.  What do you think the odds are? 

I will hope for the best but prepare for the worst - just my nature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment